Boss AD-3 Acoustic instrument processor
The BOSS AD-3 acoustic instrument processor enhances the tone of electro-acoustic instruments, including guitars, mandolins, violins and any other instrument with a pickup.
Developed for stage and studio use, the BOSS AD3 gives acoustic-electric guitarists a warmer, richer sound thanks to its Tone shaping controls specially tailored for acoustic-electric guitars, high-quality Reverb and chorus, as well as a built-in Feedback eliminator. Quite simply, this compact pedal is an acoustic musician's best friend.
- Compact acoustic instrument processing pedal developed exclusively for acoustic-electric guitarists
- Footswitchable Bi-Stereo chorus offers split-frequency processing (Low and High) for natural, smooth chorus effect
- Studio-quality Reverb provides clear, deep reverberation specially tuned for acoustic guitar
- Newly developed "Bottom" and "Top" controls offer variable tonal shaping to eliminate "dry" sound from piezo pickups and add rich, resonant lows and brilliant highs
- Special Guitar Amp output provides proper impedance and tonal balance for connection to a guitar amp
- Stereo balanced outputs allow for direct connection to PA
- Automatic Feedback Eliminator can be manually set to eliminate feedback or can be set to "Auto" mode via footpedal
- Battery or AC-powered for maximum flexibility
WHY ARE THERE TWO PRICES?
The prices reflect the level of service we can offer depending on how you buy from us:
When you buy online
If you click-and-buy an effects unit from our website, we will offer what every other mail-order company does – boxed warehouse stock sent by Royal Mail.
When you buy in-store
Shopping at One Man Band is a fantastic experience; aside from our three beautiful showrooms, you also get the benefit of independent advice from our staff who are musicians themselves.
When you visit us to look at effects, we spend time explaining the features, benefits and disadvantages of the different makes and models. One of the best ways is to hear them for yourself and ‘play around’ to find which options suit your needs – do you need a single or multi-effects pedal, or would you be better off with a Line 6 or Roland amp which is packed with built in effects?
When we have established which option is best, a product specialist will guide you through using your new equipment, and will be on-hand in the future for personalised training as you progress.
Add to this the other facilities we offer, including finance options, part exchanges and loan equipment if yours is in for repair, buying in-store definitely gives the best value for money.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!