Boss TU-3 chromatic tuner
The world’s top-selling stage tuner, the BOSS TU-2, evolves and improves with the debut of the new TU-3.
Choose between Chromatic or Guitar/Bass tuning modes, and enjoy visual pinpoint tuning verification with the Accu-Pitch Sign function.
The TU-3 stage tuner incorporates a convenient Note Name Indicator that can display notes of 7-string guitars and 6-string basses, while the Flat-Tuning mode can support up to six half-steps. It’s the new-standard tuner that no guitarist or bass player should be without!
- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
- High-Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
- Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass mode (tune by string number, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses)
- Flat tuning is supported with Guitar Flat mode, which allows for “drop” tunings up to six semitones below standard pitch
- Signal is automatically muted when the tuner is on
- Supplies power for up to 7 BOSS compact effect pedals
WHY ARE THERE TWO PRICES?
The prices reflect the level of service we can offer depending on how you buy from us:
When you buy online
If you click-and-buy an effects unit from our website, we will offer what every other mail-order company does – boxed warehouse stock sent by Royal Mail.
When you buy in-store
Shopping at One Man Band is a fantastic experience; aside from our three beautiful showrooms, you also get the benefit of independent advice from our staff who are musicians themselves.
When you visit us to look at effects, we spend time explaining the features, benefits and disadvantages of the different makes and models. One of the best ways is to hear them for yourself and ‘play around’ to find which options suit your needs – do you need a single or multi-effects pedal, or would you be better off with a Line 6 or Roland amp which is packed with built in effects?
When we have established which option is best, a product specialist will guide you through using your new equipment, and will be on-hand in the future for personalised training as you progress.
Add to this the other facilities we offer, including finance options, part exchanges and loan equipment if yours is in for repair, buying in-store definitely gives the best value for money.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!