© One Man Band, 2012. All rights reserved.
One Man Band is committed to providing a secure and fair shopping experience. The following terms and conditions and policies do not affect your statutory rights.
Please note that these relate specifically to online sales and that terms and conditions in store may be different. For details of these, please speak to a member of staff in-store.
This website is intended for personal use only and no part of the service may be displayed in public, broadcast, linked to or used for any business purpose without the express written consent of One Man Band. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services we accept no responsibility for any use made of the information provided and we shall not be liable for any loss suffered thereby. Certain links in the One Man Band site may lead to web sites over which One Man Band has no control and for which we cannot accept responsibility.
- Please note that your order on our website will be accepted by us, and a contract will then be formed between us, only at the point of shipping the goods to you.
- We currently only ship to UK addresses from our website. Delivery costs are applicable for all products and varies according to the size and weight of the product. For products where there are specific delivery requirements (e.g. delivery of a piano to non-ground floor premises) a further charge may be incurred.
- Where possible we will despatch any items readily available from stock and forward the outstanding items when they become available. However, if this not possible we will inform you of any change.
- Where possible we have tried to indicate the availability for all products. This is not a live status of current stock availability of warehouse stock or shop stock, and, in some circumstances, products indicated as in stock may not be available from stock at the time of receipt of the order by us. Nevertheless we will contact you to inform you of this. Where a product is currently out of stock in our warehouse, an estimated delivery time of 7-14 days is shown, during which time we will endeavour to fulfil your order. Should this not be possible, we will contact you to advise you of an expected delivery date, or a full refund will be offered.
- To the fullest extent permitted at law, One Man Band is providing this web site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this web site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, One Man Band does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current.
- One Man Band constantly maintains this website to keep it up-to-date and free from errors. However, from time to time, errors in product information and pricing may occur. If you place an order for an item with an erroneous price via our website, we will make contact with you before we accept the order and update/correct the erroneous details as required. You will then have the option of cancelling the order in its entirety, or confirming the order based on the corrected information we have given you. If, for whatever reason, we cannot make contact with you, the order will be treated as cancelled. Likewise, during a sale, or discounted price promotion where limited stock of the item is available at the advertised price, if the goods you have ordered outnumber the quantity available at the discounted price, we will notify you as soon as possible detailing the number of items available for you to purchase at the discounted price. You will have the option of cancelling your order completely; or placing a new order at the correct price for these goods; or purchasing the number of items available at the discounted price. Following this process, you will, of course, be refunded in full for any items ordered that have been cancelled.
- Photos and other images on www.ombmusic.co.uk are for illustration purposes only and whilst One Man Band aims to provide accurate imagery, images may not necessarily match the exact appearance of products and services.
- Except as specifically stated on this Web site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither One Man Band nor any of its subsidiaries, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages or losses arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages or losses of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages or losses, loss of data, income or profit, goodwill, anticipated savings, wasted expenditure or additional third-party charges, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, One Man Band does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of One Man Band, its subsidiaries, directors, employees or other representatives.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
When you add items to your shopping basket and proceed to the checkout, we capture the personal information you supply. This is required to record and verify your name, address and card details, without which we would not be able to process your card payment, nor deliver the goods to you. This information is never intentionally sold to any third party, and the card details are processed, stored and protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems, plus industry standard full 128-bit SSL encryption and a secure certificate.
When you browse this web site, we capture and store non-personal information that helps us improve our web site based on the browsing trends and operating systems of our visitors. This information is never sold to any third party and will not personally identify you. It relates to:
- The Internet domain (e.g. www.company.co.uk) and IP address from which you access this web site
- Your type of browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and operating system (e.g. Windows, UNIX)
- The date and time of your visit
- The pages you visit
- The address of the web site from which you linked to One Man Band (if applicable)
One Man Band will never sell your email address or personal information to any thrid party, neither will we divulge your email address or any other contact information to 3rd parties, except agencies working on our behalf to complete delivery, or where compelled to do so by legal order.
DELIVERIES, WARRANTIES AND RETURNS
Full details of these are available on the 'Deliveries' page.
Click here to read how cookies are used on this website.